Friday, February 15, 2013

Surgical Birthday in Bulgaria

This time I arrived in Bulgaria from Istanbul. From the airport I went to Hill Clinic, where we had prepared a surgical session with 11 patients suffering from Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia in two days.

The session went very well and it took place the day of my 45 birthday. My colleagues at Hill Clinic had prepared me a surprise, a picture inspired in Star Wars, where all the urologists from the clinic appeared with their laser sabers... I really loved it. I cannot hide that my fascination for lasers was born the day I watched this movie for the first time when I was 11 years old.


I always enjoy operating at Hill Clinic, the work atmosphere is exceptionally good and operating so many patients in a short time is always a wonderful learning and technical improvement experience.

We celebrated my birthday with a wonderful chocolate cake! Thank you very much Hill Clinic!



No comments: