Friday, November 25, 2005

Training Marathon in Bilbao

I spent the whole day in Bilbao training a group of urologists on PVP (Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate). We operated four patients, the first one had a 120 gram prostate and the rest had prostates weighting 40, 60 and 70 grams. We stopped for lunch and I had the chance to enjoy again the vasc cuisine, always a wonderful experience. These surgical sessions are quite intensive but the learning value is very high. The bad part of it is taking the return flight, it is always late, and when it arrives to Madrid they take it to the parking lot which is usually very far away from the terminal..... I arrived at home at 12.00 pm and fell into bed. Tomorrow I have to operate in Madrid and I will travel to Chile this sunday.

No comments: