Thursday, May 17, 2007

Surgery in Sevilla

This morning I had to wake up early to reach the airport in time to catch the Iberia plane to Seville. As always, the plane had a problem and we had to step out of the plane and wait for a replacement. So I had to wait and wait until I finally got to Seville.



There I went to the Infanta Luisa hospital, where I have operated a patient with Dr. Felipe Ros. When we finished, we went to have lunch and enjoyed the "Salmorejo", a tipical plate from Seville. And finally we went to "Popular TV", where Dr. Ros is the director of a TV program on health and well being and he has interviewed me. It was very interesting as we managed to show some video footage from the operation.

I came back home in the AVE (High Speed Train), in only two hours and a half. The landscape was extremely beautiful, you could feel the magic of the Spring season. I think I will rather not to fly to Sevilla again.

No comments: