Friday, December 14, 2007

BAU 2007 - National Urology Congress in Belgium

After my trip to the Canary Islands, I had to wake up very early to catch a flight to Brussels departing at 06:30. I had been invited to participate in the 7th Annual Congress of the Belgian Urological Association. I prepared a lecture on Greenlight Photoselective Vaporization for BPH.

The plane made us wait for three hours. This was compensated by the sight of an interesting fenomenon from the plane. A circular rainbow, that was resting on the clouds. A real beauty.

Then I drove to the congress center, where I did my lecture. Everything went fine. Some belgian urologists told me they would come soon to visit me in Madrid.

There I met my friend Jean de la Rosette, and we had lunch together. It is always a pleasure to learn from him. Then I returned to the airport, to go back to Madrid. I was really tired when I got home, but happy.

No comments: