Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Surgeries in Naples, Italy

This wednesday I flew very early to Rome, and then to Naples, to visit Hospital Federico II.


There I met Professor Vincenzo Mirone and his team of urologists, that had prepared three patients so I could demonstrate the technique of anatomic vaporization of the prostate.

Dr. Mirone was the former president of the Italian Association of Urology and is currently its secretary general, he was very kind and we talked about the characteristics of GreenLight Laser and its interaction with prostatic tissue.

The three operations were successful and it was nice to see Naples on the way to the airport, it was a sunny and marvelous day. I had some time to try the local mozzarella, really good.

The return trip was tougher after such an early start. I arrived in Madrid around 12 pm, but happy.



No comments: