Friday, January 20, 2012

Conference in Edinburg, Scotland

This thursday night I flew to Edinburgh to participate in the Celtic Urology Network Meeting, that brought together urologists from Scotland, Wales and Ireland, in an update session on the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).


I really liked to reach Edinburgh, a wonderful city. That night I had dinner with my friend Dr. Andy Thomas, and I got ready in the morning for my talk later that day.


I could only take this photo of the attendees. I spoke about the anatomic photoselective vaporization of the prostate as well as the GreenLEP (GreenLight Enucleation of the Prostate). I had a great time.


Then I returned to Madrid to spend the weekend, I could not enjoy Edinburgh enough, but I really look forward to coming back some day.

No comments: