Friday, March 01, 2013

Surgeries in Trento, Italy

This time I travelled to Milano at night, and the next morning I woke up early to drive to the Hospital in Trento, to visit the urology department chaired by Dr. Gianni Malossini. They had prepared four patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia to be operated with the GreenLight XPS laser. Trento is in the north of Italy, a very beautiful city surrounded by impressive mountains.


I performed four operations during the morning, surrounded by the urologists of the department, and I could show the technical aspects of the use of this laser.


We did three vaporization cases and a GreenLEP (GreenLight Enucleation of the Prostate) that went really well. It was a very nice morning.


We enjoyed a nice lunch and then I returned driving to Milano, to take a plane back to Madrid.


No comments: