Friday, July 10, 2015

Surgical demonstration at Hospital Quirón in Barcelona


This time I went to Barcelona early to perform a surgical demonstration at Hospital Quirón in Barcelona, where I did two GreenLEP (Green Laser Enucleation of the Prostate) operations to two patients with big sized prostates, 95 and 110 cc.

Everything went very well and I could demonstrate the efficiency of the technique, as the operations only took 35 and 45 minutes from beginning to end.


Urologists at Quirón were fascinated with the technique. It is very impressive to see the easiness with which it is possible to treat these big adenomas, with little bleeding, and very fast. It is an elegant, intuitive, anatomic and safe technique.

They told me later that patients were very well, although I already knew they were ;-). I returned to Madrid to rest for the weekend, summer is coming!

No comments: