Monday, December 19, 2005

New training session in La Coruña

This Monday, December 19th, I went to La Coruña again to participate in a Photoselective vaporization of the prostate (PVP) surgical training session. We did two operations, the morning session on a patient with a 70 gram prostate and the afternoon session on a patient with a 90 gram prostate. The day was uneventful, we had time to go a wonderful restaurant for lunch, with a view of La Coruña. Octopus is the local specialty and it is delicious. I then came back to Madrid, the following day I had to operate a friend who is a Doctor and his prostate volume was 105 cc. The operation was also uneventful and I was able to discharge him in the afternoon, after two and a half hours of PVP. The more PVPs I do, the more I like PVP, recovery is so spectacular, patients go back to their normal lifes, and results are so good!!!

No comments: