Friday, June 16, 2006

Back to Barcelona

On Friday I went to Barcelona again to participate in another surgical training session at TEKNON. This time we performed three cases and everything was again uneventful. I am always impressed by the ability of this laser to operate patients without blood loss. This is a photo of the suction device that accumulates the irrigation fluid used during the operation, there was no blood at all in it.


I then went to visit Clínica CIMA, in Barcelona, because more and more patients from Barcelona want me to operate them with the Greenlight laser, but they do not want to jump to the city of Real Madrid ;-). This hospital is impressive, very modern, and my friend and prestigious urologist Dr. Vargas works there, we will very probably start a collaboration to allow me to operate those patients from Barcelona who want to be operated by me in their own city.

No comments: