Sunday, July 29, 2007

New surgical session in Gran Canaria

This thursday I took an early flight to Gran Canaria. Again I operated with Dr. Juarez four patients. All the operations went fine and we had fun spending the day together in theatre. This is the good thing of laser surgery, it is very relaxed, not only for the patient, but also for the surgeon.

It is relatively sad to get to Gran Canaria and have to leave right away. In this time of the year one feels like staying there... so I had no choice but to wake up early again on Friday to return to Madrid. I had scheduled a full day operating list, with some minor operations, a PVP of a large prostate and a Cryosurgery of a recurrent prostate cancer after radiotherapy.

Dr. Juarez gave me a print of a newspaper published recently in the Canary Islands covering the first installation of an HPS laser in the region.

No comments: