Monday, March 17, 2008

New visit to Jedda, Saudi Arabia

I am writing this entry to the blog from the airport in Istanbul, Turkey. I am returning to Madrid from Saudi Arabia, where I have been invited to train the urologists from Hospital King Abdul Aziz, from Jedda.


Here I found two friends; Dr. Hassan Farisi, who recently came to visit me in Madrid, and Dr. Abdulmalik Tayib, who also came to Madrid in the past and who I visited at the International Medical Center in Jedda.


We did seven operations with the new Greenligth HPS laser that went fine, in two very intense surgical sessions.


I had a chance to visit Jedda a little, an impressive city due to its size and a very modern one... this artificial geiser shoots water up to 200 meters. It is the highest in the world. I laughed with some of the urologists from this hospital comparing this to the flow I hope all patients will have after the operation... In sum, a new experience, very interesting, new friends... but I am quite tired after this... so I hope to rest a little during the Easter Holidays next week.

No comments: