Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Conference at the Mexican Urology Congress

Today I had to give a conference on "Applications of uroselective alpha blockers in the treatment of BPH" in the annual congress of the Mexican College of Urology, that takes place these days in Monterrey.

Monterrey is an industrial city with more than 6 million inhabitants, enormous. It is unfortunate that I cannot stay here for longer, as I have to rush back to Madrid.
I was referring to the medical treatment of BPH and specially to the relationship between lower urinary tract symptoms and sexual dysfunction, as well as the impact of medical treatment in sexuality. There was a lot of people in the auditorium, and the congress seemed very well organised. I met Dr. Claus Roerbohrn briefly, and I also saw that my friend Dr. Gaspar Ibarluzea was in the programme, but I did not have the time to see him.
Now I need to pack and return to the airport... it is a pity I cannot stay longer...



No comments: