Thursday, January 28, 2010

National Meeting for Stones, Endourology and Laparoscopy






On January 28th I flew to Santiago de Compostela in the north of Spain to participate in the National Meeting for Stones, Endourology and Laparoscopy, where I had to participate in a round table on applications of different types of lasers in urological diseases. We spoke of the different kinds of lasers used in urology and we had a lively debate on their advantages and disadvantages... I also took the opportunity to present the new technique of prostate enucleation with the greenlight HPS laser that I have recently developed. (I recently learned that my submission to present it at the European Urology Congress has been accepted). I returned to Madrid the same day, as I had to leave to a meeting in Istanbul.


No comments: