Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Surgeries at Ponte San Pietro

Again I visited the Hospital at Ponte San Pietro, near Milano, to work with Dr. Fenice. He has offered me to come to operate regularly the most difficult cases of BPH with the GreenLight laser and from now on it will be an ongoing collaboration.



This time I did two GreenLEP procedures (GreenLight enucleation of the prostate), that went very well. During the operation the blood loss is minimal, and this is how the urinary catheter looked like after the operation. A tube conducts saline solution to the bladder, and the other tube brings it out, but there is no blood at all. Great!



The following day Dr. Fenice told me that the patients were doing well and were going home. From now on, the Hospital at Ponte San Pietro will be another regular place of work for me. I am very happy.

No comments: