Friday, November 24, 2017

ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Lasers in Urology


This weekend I travelled to Barcelona to participate in the ESU-ESUT masterclass on lasers in urology.


I was invited to give a couple of lectures, participate in a round table and to perform a live surgical procedure that was broadcasted to the main auditorium of Fundació Puigvert.


Everything went very well and I could present my techniques of anatomic vaporization and GreenLEP (Green Laser Enucleation of the Prostate), and a very interesting discussion followed. Despite I am trying to travel less offten to be able to devote myself to my patients at Clinica CEMTRO in Madrid, it is always a pleasure to see my friends and to participate in the training of other urologists in the minimally invasive treatment of prostatic diseases.


No comments: