Friday, October 28, 2005

Training session in Barcelona

Today I returned to Barcelona to participate in a training session on Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate (PVP) for Benign prostatic Hyperplasia. We just did one case and it was rather quick because the prostate was small. Next Tuesday we have a bank holiday in Spain, so everybody was rushing out the big cities, Barcelona and Madrid, there was heavy rain too, so the airports were colapsed. I have waited for hours at the airport in Barcelona and I got very late to Madrid, I managed to read some papers I use to carry with me, so it was not a completely waste of time. Tomorrow we have another case in Hospital San José, where I usually work, but this time it is a bigger prostate gland, aproximately 90 grams. We took a photo and look what a beautiful shot we got.

No comments: