Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Surgical Session in Barcelona

Today I took a flight to Barcelona, to participate in a surgical session of Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate with the 80 watt KTP laser at Teknon Hospital in Barcelona.

We have operated two patients and both surgeries were uneventful. I then had to wait at the airport for a couple of hours before returning to Madrid. As we are in Christmas, there are less shuttle flights and I had to wait for longer than usual.

Both Madrid and Barcelona were extremely quiet, almost everybody is on holiday for Christmas, and that makes it more difficult to work!!!

Later I checked my mail and I had an invitation to travel to Saudi Arabia during the first week of February, to participate in the training of urologists from Riyadh and Al Khobar city in the use of the new Greenlight HPS laser...


This is the last entry of the year in this blog, and I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a happy and successful 2007!!!

No comments: