Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Multinational visitors to theatre in Madrid

Today I had a theatre training session in Madrid with a lot of visitors. We received 6 visitors from Sweden, four from Switzerland and one from Saudi Arabia. I first did a talk in a nearby hotel on the basic principles of Greenlight HPS 120 laser treatment of BPH, and then we went to the hospital, where I did two operations with this laser.


Then I had lunch with the Swedish visitors who left Madrid very impressed by the technique and then I went to have dinner with the Swedish visitors to a famous flamenco restaurant in Madrid, El Corral de la Morería, so we had time enough to enjoy the operations in theatre and then a fantastic dinner and a great dance show. Our visitor from Saudi Arabia stayed in Madrid to participate in further surgical sessions this week.
I did not take photos in theatre this time, but one of our visitors did and promised to send them to me, so I hope she does and I can update this post sometime...

No comments: