Sunday, June 17, 2007

Surgical Session in the Island of Gran Canaria

This saturday I took an early flight to the Island of Gran Canaria, where my colleague Dr. Juarez, had prepared four patients to operate in the Hospital Santa Catalina, with the new HPS laser. It has been one of these days where everyting is smooth and easy, all patients went really well and we had a great time together. Normally after a Greenlight operation the urine is clear, but in these patients it was cristal clear...


Then we went out for dinner, and we had a chance to talk and it seems we will keep on collaborating from now on. Dr. Juarez has learned how to do it and he is very skillful and performs a very good Greenlight prostatectomy, but he wants to offer the best possible care to his patients, so he wants me there with him, specially for the most complex cases. I am happy to go there, although I will try to get some additional day and take my family with me, so we can all enjoy our beautiful canary Islands...

No comments: