Monday, October 29, 2007

Trip to Mexico (II): Mexico D.F. - Hospital Angeles Pedregal

Today we did another workshop in another hospital in Mexico D.F. This time we did two operations and then another talk. Everything went fine. One of the patients was the father of a local doctor. I asked him to come to theatre to be with his father. When I went out of the operating room his family had bought me a huge bottle of the finest tequila. I will drink it (little by little) to his health!!


After finishing the training session, we went to the airport to fly to Guadalajara. That night I went to Dr. Jorge Gutierrez's house, the prestigious Mexican urologist and president of the World Congress of Endourology, who had invited for dinner to all surgeons operating live at the World Congress. There I shared the table with Jean de la Rosette, Pilar Laguna, Octavio Castillo, Gunter Janetschek, Ralph Clayman, Peter Gilling... we had a great time.

The next day I will operate a patient with BPH and the operation will be transmitted to the World Congress venue in Cancún.

No comments: