Saturday, November 24, 2007

Surgeries in Mallorca

On Friday I had to operate in Madrid, I had scheduled another laser case and then I took a plane to Mallorca. A beautiful Spanish island in the mediterranean sea.

After his recent visit to Madrid to see some operations, Dr. Salvá coordinated a surgical session in the Clínica Juaneda, because a wide group of urologists who operate in this hospital will start using the HPS laser. I performed 4 operations, three patients with straightforward prostates and another very old and weak patient with a huge 120 gram prostate. All surgeries were succesful and we had a great time, the session was very dinamic and fun.


Then we went to a Vasc restaurant and we celebrated... I came back to Madrid, a little bit tired after so much action, but happy. I almost had no time to breath the air of Mallorca... one suspected there were beautiful beaches nearby, cristal clear sea waters, but I could not see them this time...

No comments: