Monday, August 02, 2010

Surgeries in the Military Hospital of Ammán, Jordan

I flew from Beirut to Ammán. It is a short flight, one hour or so. From the airport we went directly to the Military Hospital of Ammán, where I did two GreenLight laser vaporizations.




As we were in military instalations I did not take any photos of the hospital or the surgical theatre. The following day we had a second session with two additional cases. I was impressed with the urology department, a building with three dedicated surgical rooms, and a very capable and trained personnel, with experience in war surgery. It was a great pleasure to share two days with them.



Ammán gave me a very good impression, but I did not have time to visit Petra, a real pity... I had to go back to Madrid to catch a flight to Lima, Perú. I will return to Jordan, for sure.

No comments: