Thursday, June 02, 2011

Roadshow in Portugal

This week I travelled to Portugal, with the intention of carrying out workshops in three hospitals. One was in Figueira da Foz, another one in Braga and finally in Oporto. For different reasons we could not operate int he first two, and we only managed to operate in the third, Hospital San Joao in Porto.


There I performed three surgical operations on patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), with the GreenLight XPS 180 watt laser. I did two vaporizations and one enucleation. The local urologists were amazed. They want to come to visit in Madrid to see if they can learn the procedure. Some days later they told me patients were all OK.


We went all for lunch a wonderful beef steak and then I rushed to the airport. I had to travel to Serbia to help launch this new laser in this country.

No comments: