Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Surgeries in Brixen, Italy

This time I travelled to the north of Italy, in a region of Italy where the main language is German, I did not know this.

I went to the Krankenhous Hospital, with Dr. Gozzi and his team to show the different techniques for treatment of BPH with the new GreenLight XPS 180 watt laser. Dr. Gozzi is well known in the urological world for the development of a prosthesis for the treatment of urinary incontinence in the male (Advance System) that has proven to be extremely useful.


We did four surgeries during the morning that went really well. Then I returned to Madrid after having made a new friend. I loved this region of Italy, I had to drive all the way to Bergamo to take the return plane, and I really enjoyed the spectacular panorama.

No comments: