Sunday, May 27, 2012

Surgeries in Sofia with Dr. Crivellaro

As every month I travelled to Bulgaria to operate at the Hill Clinic in Sofia. This time we had an italian visitor, Dr. Simone Crivellaro, who is very interested in learning the GreenLEP technique. Dr. Crivellaro is one of the italian urologists with more experience in the use of GreenLight laser for the treatment of BPH.

We did four enucleations that went really well, and we could use the chance to discuss all the technical details. It is impressive to operate patients with big prostates in less than 90 minutes, and send them home the following day... we had a great time together.
On monday I could return to Madrid sooner than I thought and I could rest a little before starting the week.

By the way, I was given this publication on a Bulgarian newspaper of an interview where I talked about the differences between GreenLight and other lasers...


No comments: