Friday, May 11, 2012

Surgeries in Teramo, Italy


This time I flew to Italy, Téramo, near the Apenines. There I had programmed a surgical session with four patients. I accompanied Prof. Vicentini, head of the department of urology as well as the two former heads of this same department, Prof. Miano and Prof. Laurentini (in the photo with me). We also had with us Dr. Naccarato.

I operated the whole day, and I also gave a talk on GreenLight technology to the members of the urology department. I showed them the GreenLEP technique, anatomic vaporization as well as vaporization with enucleation of the median lobe. All cases went very well.


At the end of the session we had this photo taken with the rest of the urology department members. It was an intense and fun session, a beautiful day. Then I returned driving to Bergamo, and slept there before coming to Madrid in the morning the following day.



No comments: