Friday, May 04, 2012

Surgeries in Montevideo, Uruguay

I took the opportunity of a Bank Holiday in May to visit my friends. Dr. Daniel Porto and Dr. Javier Zeballos in Montevideo, Uruguay. There we had prepared two days of surgeries. When I arrived at Montevideo, the local press already knew about my trip.


We operated in the British Hospital several patients with BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia) and the objective of the two sessions is to help Dr. Zeballos to familiarize himself with the GreenLEP technique (GreenLight Enucleation of the prostate).


Everything went fine. I had a great time once again with my friends in Uruguay and we all learned a lot. In July we agreed to meet again for the GRILUR (Iberoamerican urological laser group) meeting that will take place in Ecuador in July.

No comments: