Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Surgical session in Lovere, Italy

The 21st I travelled at night to Milano, to depart to the Hospital in Lovere early in the morning. Lovere is a small city by a beautiful lake and surrounded by mountains. The hospitals attends patients from all the region.


There I met Dr. Rainieri and Dr. Paganelli, who had prepared three patients to operate with the GreenLight XPS laser. The views from the hospital are beautiful.


The session went very well, and Dr. Paganelli could do his first steps with GreenLight under my supervision. He had been working with the simulator the previous day, and I really think it is a wonderful tool for learning.


We had a nice session and enjoyed it, everything went very well.


Then I departed to Milano, to catch a flight to Bulgaria.

No comments: