Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Participation at the world Congress of the SIU (Société Internationale d'Urologie) in Glasgow, UK


This time I flew early from Madrid, to reach Glasgow in time to participate in the Session of Surgical Tips: Surgical Management of Symptomatic BPH in the Laser Era" chaired by Dr. Mostafá El-Hilali (Canada) and Dr. James Lingeman (USA).


My role in the session was to present the technique that I recently published of Green Laser Enucleation of the Prostate. It was an honor to share the surgical session with the inventor of the technique of Holmium Laser enucleation, Dr. Peter Gilling, and other super experts in laser prostatic surgery.


As always in these congresses I could see many friends, and it was specially good to see Dr. Henry Woo, from Sydney Australia, who invited me to return soon to help him with his learning curve in Green Laser enucleation.


No comments: