Monday, June 08, 2009

Greenlight Turkish Users Meeting

This friday I flew to Istanbul in Turkey to lecture in front of a group of users of Greenlight in Turkey. The traffic was incredibly packed and slow, but I managed to reach a dinner by the bosphorus. The following day we celebrated the meeting. There we talked about surgical technique, how to optimize clinical results, tips and tricks and precautions to take...

En la foto con algunos participantes

Prof. Ali Riza Kural moderated the session. Apart from being a prestigious urologist, he is also an immense artist. I met him in a previous congress in Istanbul, and I became his fan number 1, he sings wonderfully. I scanned the CD cover, and I have found this video in Youbute with him singing, an exotic delight.

After the session there was a very nice dinner and then we jumped in a boat to navigate through the bosphorus. My camera and my limited knowledge of photography did not allow me to obtain better pictures but it was a magic night...The full moon, the illuminated bridge, the thousand musics coming from the palaces, the mosks.... a true wonderful experience I will never forget.

No comments: