Thursday, April 04, 2013

Surgeries in Ponte San Pietro, Italy

I landed in Torino at night, raining (what a long winter) and then I was picked up by a driver who took me to Ponte San Pietro.

The following morning I arrived at the Ospedale di Ponte San Pietro.


There, Oscar Fenice had programmed three patients to perform a surgical training session in which I had to help him with his first cases.


Everything went really well and we finished early, this laser is fast, and I could return a little earlier than expected to Madrid.

This saturday I was going to go to Croatia to perform a live surgical procedure in an Endourology congress, but I was informed that the surgical session was cancelled due to organizational problems. The truth is I was not sad to get a free weekend!


No comments: