Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Surgeries at the British Hospital in Montevideo, Uruguay

After a night flying from Perú, I arrived in Montevideo, I took a good rest and then I went to the British Hospital, where Dr. Daniel Porto and his colleagues were waiting to perform a surgical training session with the GreenLight laser.


The session went very well and again I could show the different surgical techniques and talk comprehensively about laser physics and technical aspects of Green Laser prostatectomy.


I was happy to meet Dr. Zeballos there, also a pioneer in the country of the use of the GreenLight laser and to meet Dr. Montaña, who is coming to Spain with us to stay for a month.

That same night I departed to Buenos Aires, where I still had two more days of surgery remaining of this tour through South America.

No comments: